I am trying to be a bit more consistent with blogging. I think the winter blahs have kind of taken over my house and my blogging. You would think having a pretty light schedule (because who likes to go do much with all this snow on the ground!) would free me up to blog more. Weird how things work sometimes.
So 5 Fact Friday is a pretty easy way to ease me back to blogging.
1. Its really sad but along with my blogging taking a back seat so has my picture taking...GASP! Can you believe it I only picked up my camera ONCE this week?! ONCE, people! The other day Brian asked me if there was something wrong with me. When I asked him why he would think such a thing he said he had not seen my with my camera in awhile. Ha!
2. I have a love obsession with horses. I have sat a horse once. Sad, I know. I want to take pictures of them. I want to take pictures of me with them. I want to take pictures of my kids with them. I want to be able to say, "Hey, I'm going to go for a ride on Willow. (Yes, I already have a name picked out) Be back soon". Is that really too much for a girl to ask?
3. Sometimes I feel like my life is spinning out of control. Its true. Those around me think I have it all together but I don't. There I said it.
4. I read a quote the other day that said.....Behind every great child is a mother who feels like she is screwing everything up. Makes me feel a little better about #3. ;)
5. I have made a huge decision. I will not ever, under any circumstances do my own hair! I must finally admit to myself and the world that I am no hair dresser or my mother. My mom can dye or her, highlight her hair and cut her own hair and she is stunning. Me, well lets just say I get bright ideas and end up looking like a multi-colored, uneven weirdo.